FIX ENGINE INFORMATION
The FIX protocol has become the standard for electronic messaging within the capital markets industry, particularly for transmitting client order details to both sell-side counterparts and trading venues.
In an effort to facilitate the implementation of FIX, we offer our market leading FIX engine, UL Appia to qualified institutions.
UL Appia FIX Engine has been recognised through independent tests as the fastest solution on the market. It incorporates state-of-the-art monitoring, configuration and customisation enablingthird-party applications and infrastructure to flexibly manage their FIX connectivity.
Key Functional Benefits:
- Full FIX protocol connectivity support, including the latest versions
- Automatic header/trailer construction
- Acts as both Initiator and Acceptor
- Repeating groups, infinite loop detection
- ResetSeqNumFlag support
- Multiple validations: CompID, Checksum, Sending Time accuracy
- Transaction Monitoring
- Execution Management
- Settlement management with allocation
- Heartbeat timeout
KEY TECHNICAL BENEFITS:
- Pure Java-based solution
- Unlimited message size
- Modular persistence
- Modular transport layer
- Raw FIX message listener
- Hosted platform with round the clock support
Get in Touch
Please provide us with the following information to get access to our market leading UL Appia FIX engine.
All fields are required.